XOXO



Assalamualaikum.

A very good awesome night today.
Everyone happy, so did i. For me, the most happiest thing that i do is make everyone happy.
i just want to make them happy, i love them. i hope they too.
i just want them to know how awesome when we fall in love. Maybe that's last time i seen, or maybe not.

A person who love each other , is a good sign and a happiest thing that everyone can have.
but sometimes, it may hurt and make something worst.
I try to make it not too worst.

just pretending dont know.
I believe that me still inside.

even i dont know, i just pray to make miracles came back.

Im not blaming my past, but i appreciate it.
He taught me everything.

Thanks awak.
I know you will look at this article.
I love you most everyday.
I hope you do.

Forgive my mistakes.
I promise i could be your best friend.


Annyeong~
Liyana Qiestina is Me. I'm a starry nebula in a wide galaxy.

Choose One
STORY ABOUT STUFF LINKIES

Chit Chat here


Credit's
Template by ParkHana .
Basecode by Student Kecik.
Header by Atiqah.
Help by E X O S.