XOXO



Assalamualaikum.

I miss the moments when i was young.
Playing sands, climbing hills.
But they just a memories that i could keep in mind.
Whatever i do when im young,
is a greatest memories i never had.

But now im 15.
Im grown up. Im not a little princess.
I can find my own life. My another half in my heart.

Papa, Mama.
I know. I've done a lot of unforgivable mistakes.
Again and again and again.
Im stubborn much.

Everyone.
I think im ego.
I do everything i want. 
I do everything that you guys hate.
I realize.
I cant do that. Let me go.
Im not a good friend. at all.

Special one. I mean ex-special one.
During our relationship, 
i think i'd break your hearts. 
i cant protect your heart. i cant make you smiles.
So now, 
You let me go.
I'm sorry. 
But till now, 99% from my hearts,
still for you. yes you.
Please take good care of it. and also the girl that you love. now. :')


Quotes

Annyeong~
Liyana Qiestina is Me. I'm a starry nebula in a wide galaxy.

Choose One
STORY ABOUT STUFF LINKIES

Chit Chat here


Credit's
Template by ParkHana .
Basecode by Student Kecik.
Header by Atiqah.
Help by E X O S.