XOXO



Assalamualaikum .

Hai peeps. Thank you guys for peeping my blog.
I've changed my blogskin into an exo atmosphere around my blogger.
Cute right ? well. today , me , mrs. nebula gonna tell why i suddenly fall in love into EXO.

I'm extremely hate Exo at the past. But now, i'm so like them.
Well i've misunderstood about them. they seriously cute and cool.
their mischievous make me insane and happy.


I fall in love with them after Ain told me that exo had release a new album called OVERDOSE.
At first i refuse it, but Ain forced me. 
Slowly i opened my youtube and listen to that music.

Listen and listen.
I'm slowly like them.
Their songs are great. I like those kind of songs.

I like the most is D.O.
He's cute.
So did his voice. 

Now, after i knowing them.
I've forget slowly about my crushes. lol

♥♥




Annyeong~
Liyana Qiestina is Me. I'm a starry nebula in a wide galaxy.

Choose One
STORY ABOUT STUFF LINKIES

Chit Chat here


Credit's
Template by ParkHana .
Basecode by Student Kecik.
Header by Atiqah.
Help by E X O S.