XOXO



Assalamualaikum !


Thanks to holiday because it'll give me a lot of happiness.
10th of June till 13th of June will be my awesome four days.
Carries luggage and bags , board the bus with joy and make some laughters with others.
Without parents and annoying sister, i'll boarded a plane to Kota Kinabalu with my chingu and seonsaeng.

*lets make a YEAY sounds*


*that's yehet sounds*

hahahahah ~!

I'm seriously excited now. I really can't wait to pick up my luggage and set up my way with hundreds of money in my hand. xD



Just wait me till i got home, i'll send my pictures on the next posts. 

OMG. 
Why am i so excited rite now !?


Annyeong~
Liyana Qiestina is Me. I'm a starry nebula in a wide galaxy.

Choose One
STORY ABOUT STUFF LINKIES

Chit Chat here


Credit's
Template by ParkHana .
Basecode by Student Kecik.
Header by Atiqah.
Help by E X O S.